Digital Video over Fiber Extenders
The robust and compact DXT² DVI Fiber Optic Extender offers the perfect solution for transmission of HDMI and DVI video signals over distances up to 300m. Using Neutrik opticalCON guarantees a flexible, reliable and robust connection at any time. A must have for every rental, touring and broadcast environment.
The DXT² features an auto EDID configuration. No more fiddling with settings, just plug in the power, DVI and opticalCON cables and you’re ready to go. The units have a mounting hole on the bottom for truss or stand mounting.
Developed with heavy duty use in mind, the DXT² uses the opticalCON DUO from Neutrik to safely transport the DVI or HDMI signals over a rugged but flexible fiber cable, available in standard version or the up-
• Demanding applications like touring / rental or outdoor broadcast
• Rugged and dirt protected 2 channel fibre optic connection system
• Compatible with standard optical LC Duplex connectors
• Cable connector features rugged all metal housing and heavy duty cable retention
• Excellent dust and dirt protection due to automatic sealing shutter with silicone gasket
• Reliable Push-
• Easy to clean, no special tools required
|DXT² - DVI Extender|
|DPXT² - DisplayPort Extender|
|SXT² - 3G-SDI Extender|
|splitXT² - Dual XT² Combiner|